Friday October 24th and Saturday October 25th student council will be hosting its annual Haunted Hallway. It will be held in at the high school from 7-10 pm on Friday and Saturday. The entry fee is $3 and if you would like to repeat on the same day it is only $1. Please enter by the main office. For children who may want to go but are nervous there is a less scary haunted hallway from 5-6 on Saturday. Please come out and support student council
Brittany Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of student council is to:
- develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship;
- promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school;
- improve student/faculty relationships;
- improve school morale and general welfare;
- plan special events or projects.