Mrs. Angie Cadwallader – Health Aide, RN
Medical Reminders for all students
- Physicals – Students new to Illinois or entering Early Childhood, Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th grade are required to have a physical (dated within one year of the first day of the school year) with the required immunizations prior to Oct 15th or they will not be allowed to attend until the appropriate documents have been received.
- Sports Physicals – Incoming 6th and 9th graders may use an Illinois school physical in lieu of a sports physical, however, a sports physical CAN NOT be accepted as proof of a physical examination for mandated physicals.
- Dental – Students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, 6th grade are required to have a dental examination prior to may 15th, 2018
- Vision – Students new to Illinois or entering Kindergarten are required to have a vision examination prior to October 15th, 2017. Students must have a vision exam by a licensed Optometrist/Ophthalmologist.
- Vaccinations – All 12th grade students will need to show proof of two doses of the meningococcal vaccine unless the first dose was administered after the age of 16, then one dose is required.
- Medications – For all grade levels, if you feel that your child will need any medications (Prescription AND/OR over- the-counter) throughout the school year, a medication authorization form needs to be completed by your physician and on file at the school.
- Health Updates – Please contact the school if any previously reported medical condition changes or with any new additional medical updates.