New Residents and Students
New residents or new students to Beecher Community School District 200U are required to prove residency prior to registration. The following forms are required:
- New Student Residency Form - all information must be completed including vehicle/plate information. We will also require a photocopy of parent(s)/guardian(s) driver's license(s) or other photo identification, and affidavit(s) as provided below.
- Affidavit of Residency (Property Owner/Landlord) - Must be completed by the owner of record/landlord and notarized. Also, a signed lease/rental agreement is required (if applicable). Please refer to "AR Statement" attached for additional documentation requirements.
- Proof of Residency
- For new residents/home purchased, a copy of the Warranty Deed and Bill of Sale is required (found in real estate closing documents).
- For new residents renting, a copy of a signed lease/rental agreement is required together with an Affidavit of Residency signed and notarized by the property owner/landlord.
- For all new residents: two current utility bills are required (dated within 30 days of registration), must show physical address (ComEd, Nicor, Water/Sewer, Comcast, Direct/Dish TV, Surf Net, XL Broadband, etc.).
- For all new residents: please refer to the "AR Statement" attached for additional documentation requirements.
- Affidavit Natural Parent or Affidavit Guardian - Must be completed by the custodial parent and notarized (notary available in district office). A court document establishing custody is requested.