School Lunch

National School Lunch and Special Milk Program

Children need healthy meals to learn. Beecher Public Schools offer healthy meals every school day. Lunch costs $2.70 for students in grades K-5 and $2.90 for students in grades 6-12. Milk is .50¢. To apply for free or reduced-price meals or free milk (PreK), use the Household Eligibility Application. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to Beecher School District 200U, Attn: District Office, PO Box 338, Beecher, IL 60401. Children from households that meet Federal Guidelines are eligible for free or reduced-price (.40¢) meal services. Households may apply for benefits at any time during the school year. Application forms are mailed to each household annually within 30 days of the first student attendance day in August and are available at in the principal’s office in each school.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture; Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights; 1400 Independence Avenue, SW; Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

My Mealtime

Payments for your student’s lunch account can be made online by clicking the My Mealtime button. In order to check your lunch balance please login to your account through the My Mealtime website.

Please note: currently when logged into Powerschool parent portal, lunch balance does not reflect the lunch balance of your student. For correct balance information, visit My Mealtime.

May Lunch Menu